Acetobacter is a genus of bacteria that produce acetic acid. Acetic acid bacteria have the ability to convert ethanol to acetic acid in the presence of oxygen.
GroTop (Acetobacter) (Biofertilizer)
• GroTop Acetobacter biofertilizer is an environment-friendly biofertilizer and an independent naturally occurring soil bacterium based on acetobacter.
• GroTop Acetobacter biofertilizer provides nitrogen to the crops.
• GroTop Acetobacter biofertilizer is one of the best organic fertilizers/manure for crops.
How to Use Fertilizers: Soil treatment: 2-4 kg / 250-500 ml Grotop biofertilizer mixed with inderdhanush organic manure and keep it under shade for some time. Use it once per sowing or acre in a standing crop.
Seed treatment: Prepare the solution by mixing 100-200 grams of jaggery in 2 liters of water. This solution contains 250 g / 100 ml. Add the Grotop liquid. This solution should be 10-12 kg. Mix seeds well and dry them in shade and sow them.
Sprinkler: Sprinkle (200-500 ml) Grotop biofertilizer per acre before flowering.
Crops: In all types of sugar crops like beetroot, sugarcane, etc.
Packing Available (Granulated / Powder): 4 kg / 2 kg / 1 kg
Liquid: 1000 ml / 500 ml / 250 ml / 100 ml
1) This biofertilizer increases sugar content in crops.
2) This biofertilizer provides ammonia in soil stabilization by atmospheric nitrogen, which is readily available to the plant.
3) This biofertilizer provides essential nutrition to plants in organic farming.
To know the Fertilizer Price in India or buy the Best Organic Fertilizer in India, Helpline No. +91 9416047627